Anime Roleplay Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» Запазване на лик
This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it. EmptyСъб Фев 02, 2019 12:30 pm by Ace;

» Erza Rin
This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it. EmptyВто Яну 22, 2019 12:30 pm by Roronoa Zoro

» We enjoy the night, the darkness, where we can do things that aren't acceptable in the light. Night is when we slake our thirst.
This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it. EmptyВто Яну 22, 2019 2:21 am by Roronoa Zoro

»  the only thing I can't surpass is myself;
This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it. EmptyЧет Яну 10, 2019 10:03 pm by darkness.

» No letter that could be sent deserves to go undelivered...
This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it. EmptyЧет Яну 10, 2019 7:04 pm by Lilith.

» Fire Rainbows, very rare combination of ice and light.
This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it. EmptyЧет Яну 10, 2019 5:38 pm by Emika Deus

» Готови герои
This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it. EmptyСря Фев 22, 2017 9:32 pm by Ace;

» it is dangerous to play with fire; I am the fire; it is dangerous to play with me.
This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it. EmptyСря Фев 22, 2017 9:27 pm by Roronoa Zoro

» Подпис на месец Декември
This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it. EmptyЧет Дек 08, 2016 5:44 pm by Hyde

Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 5 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 5 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 30, на Нед Юли 09, 2017 9:50 am

BGtop

This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it.

2 posters

Go down

This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it. Empty This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it.

Писане by Hoya Вто Ное 22, 2016 7:09 pm

This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it. Tumblr_my8a7jZDhQ1rgjb0lo2_r1_500
Yunan - N/A - Judar(Magi) -Dark Djinn - Others

Wish Maker: Yunan has the power to grand limited wishes to the one who is his owner.
Control over Magic: As a Djinn, Yunan has the ability to control over despite wishes of others. Most of the time he use magic to make people suffer, or to look or the world from above.
Control over Rukh: Rukh is the main source of magic in Yunan's world. In different religions rukh is called soul power, people souls, divine power. Yunan is able to control White and Dark Rukh and is loved by them.
Hoya
Hoya
Others
Others

Брой мнения : 59
Местожителство : The Magic Lamp!

Върнете се в началото Go down

This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it. Empty Re: This prison is my home and yet ... I hate it.

Писане by darkness. Вто Ное 22, 2016 8:36 pm

Welcome
darkness.
darkness.
Admin Shinigami
Admin Shinigami

Брой мнения : 97

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото

Права за този форум:
Не Можете да отговаряте на темите